A new sound bar can be a big investment that changes the way you watch TV. Whether you want to feel like you’re at the Super Bowl or living out your favorite Netflix show, a sound bar can amplify the experience. We’ve picked out a few of the best sound bar deals available now to help you make a choice.
See also: Best sound bars of 2020
These deals cover a variety of manufacturers and price points so you have plenty of options to choose from. Whether you want a small sound bar for your apartment or a full-blown surround sound speaker, we’ve tried to include an option or two.
Featured deal: Save 50% on the Samsung HW-Q60T sound system
You’re largely guaranteed quality from Samsung, but not necessarily affordability. We can help with the latter; the Samsung HW-Q60T sound bar system is just $249 ($250 off) from a reputable Ebay seller right now.
This 2020 sound bar system consists of a 5.1-channel acoustic beam and a powerful 360W subwoofer. DTS Virtual:X turns your living room into a home theater experience by projecting surround sound, letting you immerse yourself in your favorite movies or games.
See also: What are the best Bluetooth speakers?
This deal is listed as the HW-Q60 but you’ll see in the description that it’s clarified as the HW-Q60T. More importantly, this new price drop is almost $30 lower than you can get the sound bar system for elsewhere online, as we’ve highlighted in the widget below. You may have reservations about ordering from Ebay but the 99.8% positive rating of the seller means you can trust that it’s legit.
Check out this deal below, or scroll on for more than a dozen other great offers.
More sound bar deals
The featured deal is a great chance to save big, but there are deals on sound bars to suit all budgets. If you’ve got the cash to splash then you can already make savings on the latest and greatest from Samsung. The Samsung Q950T sound bar is available for $1,697.99 ($102 off) right now. It’s not cheap but we’ve highlighted why it might be worth the extra outlay in our review.
Here’s a rundown of many more great savings you can make from around the web, in order of deal price:
- RIF6 Sound Bar for $69.99 ($30 off)
- Sony HT-S100F Sound Bar for $98 ($30 off)
- TCL Alto 7+ Sound Bar for $128.99 ($51 off)
- Samsung HWT450 for $147.99 ($52 off)
- LG 2.1-Channel 300W Sound Bar for $149.99 ($130 off)
- Samsung HWT550 Soundbar for $177.99 ($102 off)
- Sony HT-S350 2.1Ch Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer for $198 ($82 off)
- Yamaha YAS-209BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer for $299.95 ($50 off)
- Denon DHT-S516H Home Theater Slim Soundbar System for $399 ($400 off)
- JBL Bar 5.1 for $499.95 ($200 off)
- Sony HT-Z9F 3.1-Channel Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Subwoofer for $698 ($202 off)
- Bose Sound Bar 700 for $699 ($100 off)
- JBL Bar 9.1-Channel sound system for $899.99 ($100 off)
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on any other big audio deals as and when they drop. If you want to do a bit more research before you make your decision, our sister site SoundGuys has plenty of information about sound bars.