If you’re reading this, chances are that you’ve noticed that demand for Nintendo Switch deals has far outstripped supply in recent months. Both the Switch and the Switch Lite have been low on stock from some retailers, and that’s not too likely to change even with Black Friday around the corner. However, they can be found, and there are some nice deals on games and accessories too. We’ve rounded up the best Nintendo Switch deals around right now.
Nintendo Switch consoles
There’s a reason that the Nintendo Switch is in short supply. Nintendo really nailed it with this hybrid console, with sales being consistently high since it’s launch back in 2017. Unlike the PS4 and Xbox One S, it can be used as a wireless handheld device — not unlike the Nintendo 3DS, another insanely popular Nintendo product — or it can be docked and connected to a TV to be played in the normal home console style.
Switch Lite consoles
More than two years after the launch of the original Nintendo Switch, the company announced a new variant of the console: the Nintendo Switch Lite. As the name suggests, this console is a watered-down version of the original. This means you get fewer features but also a lower price.
However, the Nintendo Switch Lite does not skimp out on the game library. Almost every game the original Switch supports the Switch Lite also supports (with the exception of games that require Joy-Con usage, such as 1-2-Switch). If you buy a physical game for your main Switch, that cartridge will also work in your Switch Lite. Additionally, if you use the same Nintendo account on both systems, you’ll have access to the digital games you’ve paid for through the Nintendo eShop.
The Switch Lite isn’t quite as scarce as the Switch, but you’re still hard-pressed to find big bargains for now. Here are some of the best prices we could find.
Nintendo Switch game deals
If you’re lucky enough to already own a Switch or Switch Lite, there are some sweet deals on games right now. They range from Animal Crossing: New Horizons to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — the definitive multiplayer racing game.
- Lego Disney Pixar’s The Incredibles for $19.99 ($20 off)
- Super Mario Party for $44.99 ($15 off)
- Luigi’s Mansion for $39.99 ($20 off)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for $34.99 ($25 off)
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle for $14.99 ($45 off)
- XCOM 2 Collection for $19.99 ($30 off)
- BioShock: The Collection for $19.99 ($30 off)
- Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening for $39.99 ($20 off)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for $49.94 ($10.05 off)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $44.99 ($15 off)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $44.99 (25% off)
- Just Dance 2021 for $29.99 ($20 off)
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! for $29.99 ($30 off)
- PGA Tour 2K21 for $26.99 ($33 off)
- Borderlands Legendary Collection for $24.99 ($25 off)
See also: The best free Nintendo Switch games
Nintendo Switch accessory deals
Since the Nintendo Switch is over three years old at this point, there is a thriving ecosystem of accessories for it. Controllers, cases, connectivity dongles, and even customization tools are all available for the Switch.
We have a full list of the best accessories you can get for the Nintendo Switch. Buying at retail value is fine, but here are some deals on Switch accessories that can save you a bit of cash.
- Orzly carry case for $14.91 ($10.08 off)
- Sonic edition wired Fight Pad Pro controller for $9.99 ($15 off)
- PowerA Joy-Con Comfort Grip controller for $10.99 ($4 off)
- PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for $41.99 ($8 off)
- SanDisk 128GB microSD card for $19.99 ($48 off)
- Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset for $23 (42% off)
- Rocketfish Joy-Con charging station for $12.49 (50% off)
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con charging grip for $24.88 (17% off)